Monday, May 26, 2008

Best Brother Ever - OR #1 FAN!

Who is the best brother ever? Why Au of course. For the last game, SH and the goalie N, who was staying with us for the weekend, dressed Au up, mohawked his hair and painted it red, painted his shoes, sharpied his shirt, and had him paint his face. And...he did a "half-time show" - the RHCP cheer

The girls on the team love it that he showed up Sunday at 7:30 a.m. for his game (no not like this - they did this for the 2:45pm game...) While other siblings were sleeping, Au was taking photos and cheering them on. He is a great brother. If a little kooky. But then if he's in this family, he must be a little kooky!

That's N in the goal making yet another amazing save....

That's SH on the right between the white shirt and N in goal, waiting to make a save off a corner kick.


Chessie and Jackson play during 1/2 time - it was a gorgeous day and a gorgeous weekend. The Peppers didn't win the tourney, but they played well and I hope they had fun. I know AU, Chessie and I had fun!!

1 comment:

JO said...

I showed H-man Au's pics and explained that the girls had made AU up to be a fan. And I quote H "Niiiiiiiice" in that 15 year old boy way that means "yeah Au, way to play into the chick's game". I about lost it!