I know I know, I owe so many posts. I have great photos of my weekend home with my family, the niece's graduation party, etc etc. Trying to post is another thing. work has finally picked up. The kids and I are having fun. Sh went with me to my game last night - no I don't usually play on Tuesdays but I was subbing on a coed team for a friend. I don't like playing with boys. Especially young boys. I think I touched the ball 5 times and didn't feel very adept when I did. Sh ensured me I was a "player," and she tends to be brutally honest, but I don't know. Yeah she was shocked to listen to the bench talking about their ages - 18, 19, 20. She said, rather loudly, "Geez mom you're TWICE their ages - or more!" THANKS KID. Now Hush.
So if I get a few minutes at home, I will post some photos and tell some stories. Until then, all is well and fun as we enjoy our summer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment