Saturday, May 24, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

So how do we commemorate this great weekend?
  • Perhaps a trip down to the WWII memorial in DC? Nope

  • Perhaps a trip to the Vietnam memorial? Nope

  • Going to church to recognize those who fought for us? Nope

  • A family bbq to celebrate the freedom we enjoy? nope

What then? Oh yes, SOCCER. The sport that never ends.

AU got into the spirit and finally saw a game - he has been complaining that he doesn't get to go to her games. Yes you read that right, complaining. OK It might have something to do with watching 18 "hot," sweet and intelligent girls run around the field. Sh's team is incredibly nice, gorgeous and smart. Funny how that works.

Anyway, he took a bunch of pictures, the girls thanked him for being "the best cheerleader ever" and we painted my "truck" windows with cheers for the girls. It was a fabulous day. more tomorrow. Here's some photos from the day:


"GRRRRR I can't believe I missed that one...."

"I'm going to truck you in a minute....."


Ask au....

"I brought a ball, too, can I play???"

No comments: