Yeah, that's my Shenanigan. I am proud of her. This is her playing with her "fun" team. The team she has known literally since first grade. They are a "classic" team - above recreation, but below "WAGS" (travel serious stuff). She has fun. They are pretty good. Ironically, they were playing another classic team shannon once played for. Mom had a tough time watching the game b/c she was too busy catching up with friends on BOTH teams. Quite the social day. The teams tied 1-1. Sh's team should have won - they took way more shots. But such is life. It was a gorgeous day and a great game. I love soccer. Maybe you have figured that out?!
Sunday, May 04, 2008
Shenanigan Soccer team #2
Yeah, that's my Shenanigan. I am proud of her. This is her playing with her "fun" team. The team she has known literally since first grade. They are a "classic" team - above recreation, but below "WAGS" (travel serious stuff). She has fun. They are pretty good. Ironically, they were playing another classic team shannon once played for. Mom had a tough time watching the game b/c she was too busy catching up with friends on BOTH teams. Quite the social day. The teams tied 1-1. Sh's team should have won - they took way more shots. But such is life. It was a gorgeous day and a great game. I love soccer. Maybe you have figured that out?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment