A strange bug is sweeping the country - My sister (or her friends?) up north, my daughter, my legal assistant a little south (whom I did not see for 1 full week prior to the plague therefore germs did not come from me or my house); my assistant's daughter waaay down south and now me. Yep we all have the "fever, chills, sweats, dizzy, slug, sometimes vomiting" thing. And just when you think it's safe to go back in the water....wham you get hit again.
So I haven't been blogging. You don't really want to know what's going on around here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Get better soon, both you and Sh.
Hope neither of you have been twittering either. Because really, we don't want to know in that level of detail!
J was home for 3 days with this crud last week, and S and E had it earlier this year. So far, M and I haven't had it. Knock wood, cross fingers, etc.
Get well soon!
Post a Comment