Excited to be here. Great trip away - couldn't have been more perfect. Yes, I did take the Weather with me, and it was perfect. Lots of bragging about sunny beaches and walks around Old San Juan and fun nights in the "free casino" event we had. And the conference itself was SO AWESOME. Nothing like being embraced by your contemporaries and pats on the back for what is GOOD about your personality. It appears my outgoing, crazy self makes me a "natural" in this business, to quote one of the coaches. Some people in my life don't like my outgoing personality and think I'm over the top. But apparently, in my business, it is the ingredient they can't teach that will put me where I want to be, if I can get the rest of the package together. But those stories will have to wait. It's back to work - conference calls and SH's last home game of the season! Already! And their Bdays this Friday! And Jazz band. And Catching up. Gosh I missed them so much it's ridiculous. I get them until Sunday. WEEEEEEE. And yes, I did manange to find some cool stuff. I'll have to give it to them first and then tell, just in case they read the site first!!!
More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad the trip and weather were great! Hope the kids are doing fine and you share your fun with them.
Welcome back ME! Wish I was in SJ with ya as we are facing cooooooool temps (overnights in the low 40s, highs in the mid fifties....)
We missed ya!
Glad you had a good trip and great weather!
And never, ever apologize for being who you are. Just be glad that you can build a career that really naturally fits with that personality, rather than fights against it.
Thanks guys! It's wonderful to have your support network - you have no idea how much it means. And yes, I am finally embracing "me" and getting comfortable with it, and it feels good.
Post a Comment