Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Take the Weather With You

I'm off, I'm off, I'm off off off. OK you all know I've always been a little "off." I am so excited it is ridiculous. Going to Puerto Rico. Finally. And the weather? Well, ironically, the weather is going to be nicer and warmer right here at home than it is in PR. But ol' Jimmy Buffett says, "Everywhere you go, you always take the weather with you." (Actually I'm pretty sure he covered that song, but I like his version anyway). So you know what? If Jimmy can go to the ends of the earth and have sun when he was supposed to have snow, well, then I will have sunshine in PR, even if it's only in my heart. And I'm pretty sure I'll have a sunny heart with a couple days of R&R in front of me (oh yeah, and the conference. Uh huh).

Now the quandry, what to bring home for the kids? Sh will be fairly easy. Du-h clothes. But Au? Not sure. Hope something will strike me when I'm there. Somehow I think it will.

Back next week!!

1 comment:

DF said...

Get Au a Hard Rock Cafe/Puerto Rico shirt. Just the thing for the budding wake boarder!vsmxjp