OK so here I am thinking I'm oh so hip. A buddy of mine from work says, "hey you do know that you can link your limewire to your itunes, right?" Uh, Limewire I ask? What's that. So it's the latest Napster. Sort of. But, um, being a copyright attorney I don't do illegal sharing. So I dutifully checked the box, as i downloaded Livewire, "I will not use against copyright laws." Uh-huh.
SO as I am gleefully clicking off songs to download from Livewire (have you heard Bubby from Colbie Caillet? It is SOO cute), my kids come in and say, "Oh MOM, you're NOT downloading from Livewire are you? That has so many viruses. Your computer will CRASH." Ut oh. And this really is silly, b/c my IPOD died a couple weeks ago, many of the songs I'm downloading (well, just about all) are on the Itunes library I have dutifully purchased with Shannon on her computer. I'm just being lazy and want songs on my computer while I type away at briefs tonight.
Sigh. So I stop with the livewire. Scrub the machine. Leave note to self to shoot "friend" who recommended this in the first place.
Will I ever stop being "so yesterday"?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment