Sunday, November 18, 2007

Handsome Man



Sometimes it's hard to believe this is my child. Tonight AU was getting ready for a "Sweet 16" party. He was invited to be one of the "16 roses." Don't ask me. I don't know. But he had to dress up. And I took him and his friend to the hall where the dance is being held. I took photos before we left, probably, as you can tell, against his will. But he looked so darned cute - handsome even. (OK I was thinking, "HOT").


Shortly I will go pick him up. I hope he'll tell me a little about this dance, and the event where he danced with the special girl. Sigh. How did he get this old??


2 comments:

Carol P. said...

Wow! I'm related to him! Who knew we had such debonair flair in our family!

JO said...

Doesn't it kill ya Cuz? It seems like 12 months ago, we had boys, and now we have men...sigh. Now we know how OUR mom's felt!

Hey AU...lookin drooly!