Saturday, November 10, 2007

Who Turned Off the Heat?!

Egad, it seems winter is around the corner. Yuck. SH was out playing soccer today in the cold - feels like 30's but probably in the 40's. I did talk her into wearing my warming tights that I bought last year for the marathon. She initially scoffed at them - as she does all "cold weather" clothing (refuses to wear turtlenecks or layers of clothing. Must take after Grandpa R), but she took them anyway. And actually thanked me on the way home from the game!! Who knew?!

They lost the scrimmage - played spectacularly the first half, fell apart the second. Ah but that's why they scrimmage. Getting ready for the tournament next weekend. WHY oh why do they play a tournament this late in the year this far north? I do not know. And how did I get roped into being Chaperone? Hmmm, haven't figured that out either. Although I know I will love hanging with the girls next weekend and scrambling to keep them on schedule and warm. Hopefully it will be at least decent weather and no rain, and the girls will hopefully have fun. And yes, I will take the camera and finally post some photos on this wordy-of-late blog.

On the happy work front, the Judge ruled in our favor on a key motion or two, so we are very happy. Getting really revved up into pre-trial briefing mode. Busy, but fun.

Well, the girlies are calling (brought home an extra). Need to feed them and take them out shopping. What else?!

No comments: