Saturday, September 01, 2007

Rewind to Last Days of Summer

Welcome to the Last Days of Summer and a Final Trip on the Boat, back on August 18. Smiles, laughter, summer homework done (well, for SH anyway), no jobs, no responsibilities. Oh to be 14 again...

I am a happy girl, confident in my abilities, comfortable in my own skin!


See, I can cross the wake and spin the board!


Whoa Baby - hang on!


Catchin' Air

Ah yes, the joys of summertime as a young teen - no job, no worries, no need for a haircut or a brush. Just hangin' out and enjoying life.







"Yeah Baby"





Enjoying a little spray (how does he hang on and not wipe out?!)





Doing a little 180 spin over the wake.




Ah HA so the boy DOES occasionally wipe out!!







2 comments:

JO said...

Man to be a fourteen year old again! The kids are incredibly gorgeous ME....get the stick (or maybe K should get the stick for Sh!)...there are some heartbreakers there!

meh said...

Thanks for the props - I think they're cute, but then I may be slightly biased! (as are you). Hope things are well in the Land Of Oz!