Saying goodnight to Au - well past his "bedtime" (if there is such a thing for teenagers, but I have ASKED him to be in bed by 10pm, 11 the latest). I asked him if he noticed that his room was picked up - his clothes hung up, put away in drawers, his dirty clothes miraculously disappeared to the laundry. He said, "No, but I did notice my bed was made. I love it when you do that." Aww.
OK so As I'm leaving the room, I bend down and pick up his uniform pants - the brand new pants I just bought and asked him to TAKE OFF and HANG UP when we got home from school. I sighed and said, "And here's your pants in a ball on the floor." He says, "They're not in a ball. They're in a slump. They're emo pants." Of course I laughed at him, said I love you, and went to bed. Emo pants. In a slump. If you don't get it, you don't have teenagers. Google it. Very Funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love having teenagers. They say some of the smartest, but wackiest stuff.
Post a Comment