Tuesday, September 11, 2007

REDEFINING "SOCCER MOM"


Yes indeed, that's yours truly on the field. No not the one pushing and grabbing (can I take this back and show it to the awful refs we had?) but the one with the electric blue socks and yellow jersey getting pushed (and passing the ball off). I had the camera at the game b/c I had come from SH's second game of the weekend and thought, what the heck, let's get photos of the moms. They took a lot of photos of me - I wanted photos of everyone. And most are blurry. But hey, I really do play! (yes that's a knee brace - took a hit in the game from a girl and a teammate happened to have a spare brace, so I borrowed it).




And here we are, the Ya Ya Chasers, marching up the field. We only look bunched - we have a plan!!
Ok somehow it's after midnight again and I'm still up, so I will save the rest for another day!

No comments: