Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Waiting for Gadot

No I didn't drown at sea, nor did any members of my family. But I am drowning in overwork but not in overpay, unfortunately.

The cruise was fun - if I ever stop working I'll post some photos. But I got home Sunday night around midnight (flew home but delayed by storms for 5 hours); K drove home and arrived at 2am (decided not to stop but to drive straight through). Went to work Monday 8am - midnight. Tuesday 9am to midnight. And here it is the 4th of July and where am I??? You guessed it - work.

The kids are in Disney with their aunt - getting rained on and having problems, but it's better than school. Hopefully things will pick up for them down there.

So have patience and maybe some day in August I will post cruise photos!!

2 comments:

Paranoid said...

Sorry things are so busy right now - what happened to summer being slow??

Anyway, thought I'd drop a line to say I think you rock. Hope you get yourself out from under that pile of work soon.

Carol P. said...

Welcome back! We'll see the pictures when we see 'em. Meanwhile, hope you don't get too buried by work. Things are supposed to be slow in summer, right?