OK so another week passes. Now I have cool photos to post of our major landscaping surgery in the front of the house, but, alas, I am, where you ask? Where could she be? Hmmmm. WORK. if I ever have time and I'm home and not sweating in the yard, I WILL post some photos!
The Kids called in from Mallory Square last night to report a beautiful Sunset, and fun "circus" type performers. AHHHH Key west. Oh to be my children for a day.
And other good news: Soccer is BACK. Yes, for the first time since Mid-April and the dreaded ANKLE injury, I played soccer. Scored a couple goals (one picture-perfect "in stride" goal that will never be repeated in this lifetime - I hope you were watching), managed to beat the other team despite playing 1 player short (which also means NO SUBS). I was sucking wind and had to get some goalie time, but hey, it was a blast. Good to see the girls again. Signed up for next session (does soccer ever really end?) and already talking about outdoor in the fall seeing as how I missed the entire outdoor spring season. BOOOOOOO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment