Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fab Five


OK here's what I call "Fab Five" - the five cousins hangin' out in various spots on the cruise.
Here they're hanging out in Magen's bay


on Board ready to do the Rock Wall


posing on Formal night with the Awesome Grandparents


Hangin' out at the ice skating rink! (yes on board)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

DF said...

Au (That's gold, isn't it?) should have been eating up the cruise with such pretty ladies all around him! Even if they are his sister and cousins.

meh said...

Funny you should say that - he had some "groupies" who were annoyed that he was hanging out with the same 5 girls all week. Apparently one of the groupies finally inquired as to why he was hanging with these girls. He said, "DUH they are my cousins and my sister." Sighs of relief from the groupies...not that Au was interested anyway. And yeah, I think AU is gold - which is fitting!! (Ha, couldn't let that bragging opportunity pass now could I??!!)

DF said...

Plenty to brag about too!