Below are more posts from more adventures later in the week. Yes, I managed to remember how to get them to post chronologically - a new first in my blogging!! (Thanks to my cousin C for all her pointers along the way).
Friday, July 13, 2007
CRUIZIN'
Finally, some perhaps long-awaited photos of the cruise. I discovered that we didn't actually take that many photos. K's sister KL took over 200 and was our official "cruise photographer." Perhaps someday I can get copies of those photos! (they are also digital, thank goodness). But for now, here's a taste of the Family Cruise 2007!!
Below are more posts from more adventures later in the week. Yes, I managed to remember how to get them to post chronologically - a new first in my blogging!! (Thanks to my cousin C for all her pointers along the way).
Below are more posts from more adventures later in the week. Yes, I managed to remember how to get them to post chronologically - a new first in my blogging!! (Thanks to my cousin C for all her pointers along the way).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment