Monday, December 11, 2006

Our New Little Tree



Aha, now the photo uploading is working - here's our new little tree with it's perfect little bow. (the kids are sitting on the floor) ( see story below)




See, it's just a little thing! But we love it so much. Really makes the Family Room a very happy place to be! 2 down, 5 more to Go to catch up to Aunt W!

3 comments:

Carol P. said...

Cute, and I love the bow!

And I knew you could upload photos! It's not that hard, though sometimes blogger gets to be a bit surly about it, and occasionally goes off into la-la land. If a retry doesn't work, then I try again the next night.

JO said...

I personally believe that Michaels (and Garden Ridge, and Jo Ann Fabrics and Hancock..and all of those other crafty type places) should offer a "shopper card" for the crafty-challenged folks...."For an additional 115%, we will complete whatever project you 'believe' you are going to create"...sure $100 bucks would end up costing $215...but the project would be done..and most folks I know would be willing to have the "Crafty-Challenged Card" in their wallet. Tis a lot easier (and cheaper!) than wasting $100 on craft supplies that are going to sit in storage!

Either that...or they could offer a badge that you put on when you walk in that says "I am crafty challenged...do not let me purchase anything that requires assembly"

(Love your cousin....who is 50% crafty challenged...I am good at the idea...the hubby is the 50% who can implement)

DF said...

The crafty challenged thing is why us husbands were created, isn't it?