The day dawned dreary and rainy - AGAIN. What am I, out on the northwest coast?? But miraculously by midafternoon it was sunny and gorgeous and 70 degrees. Finally. I put the top down on the convertible and did the "kid run." Didn't mind a bit when Au's rugby practice ran late and I was forced to sit in the car and chill for 30 minutes in the sun with nothing to do....
Then home and back to school for a soccer meeting. Coach is determined that they will not only be ranked #1 in the nation during the season, but they will also win the national title....ut oh. Looks like a busy fall (I HOPE! I HOPE SH MAKES VARSITY!!). Anyway, it was kind of weird to see the girls I met the summer SH was entering the school stand up in front of the group as Captains. I thought "Why are Juniors captains?" DUH MEH they will be seniors next year. Your children will be juniors. Gulp. Upperclassmen. There goes the ban on dating upperclassmen!!!
I don't think this lovely weather is supposed to stay. Just a teaser for summer to come. I can't wait. Even if SH is chained to the city with soccer all summer, I am excited just the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment