And somehow May slips into June and I wonder how that happened so quickly, yet again...
Had a fab memorial day with the girls' soccer team doing their best in a tournament down in Va Beach. Got to see my brother and his family, who cheerfully showed up to 3 very hot games to cheer the girls on! The girls didn't win the tourney, but they did well and came in 3rd. got to the beach, kids did some go-karting, hung out at my bro's pool and house, lots of good, long chats.
Now I am facing that tornado we call work, wondering how to get 4 weeks worth of work done in 1 week, wondering when we're ever going to buy clothes for my ever-growing children. We did manage to do some shopping in Va Beach, but now I realize we should've done a whole lot more. I will be pretty much either on the road or working right up to the day we set sail on our cruise - and might even be meeting the family in Florida instead of driving down with them (client just happens to be down there, how convenient). Kids are taking a 3 week jaunt and need a lot of clothes to cover, and just not sure how we'll handle this.
Oh well, I trust that it will all work out somehow. Meanwhile, we are adjusting to an early summer and a job gone haywire!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment