I love my job I Love My Job I Love My Job I Love My Job. Ok, I'm not quite believing me just now, no matter how many times I say it.
All you SAHM who are thinking of returning to work - DON'T DO IT. Stay Home! enjoy life! Sleep!
Yes, another "crisis" in the legal world. Actually, not a real crisis. A crisis invented by the same partner who invented the crisis Last Friday Night. He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named is a partner, and I haven't figured out yet how to control him.
BossMan, the partner I usually work with, well, we figured each other out about a year or two ago, and we avoid messes like I'm in now. But BossMan is busy, passed this case (and me with it) along to a new partner. one who works when I like to sleep, who sleeps when I am at work. Sometimes I think he sleeps when he's at work, b/c things seem to take a really long time. I'm sure he's just busy on other cases and because I don't know what those other cases are b/c I'm not in his group, I get frustrated waiting for him to get to my stuff. Regardless, he is making my life miserable....
OK done with the pity party (yes I am procrastinating). Thanks for listening. Back to my J-O-B. You know, the one I love so much....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heh, folks who have been at my company longer than I have refer to the previous CEO as SWMNBN on our internal groups. Took me a long time to figure out that was "She who must not be named."
Hang in there, this too shall pass. And when Sh or A complain about how awful they have it and how wonderful it'll be when they're adults and never have to (choose as many as applicable)
1) Stay up late working (up late partying will happen every night, of course!)
2)Write multiple pages on any topic that they're not interested in
3)Do anything that they don't want to
4)Clean up other people's messes
5)Deal with ridiculous bureaucracy for no reason
you can laugh and laugh and laugh...
Post a Comment