Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thank Goodness for the Internet

You know, sometimes you just can't get to the store. You have rugby games and soccer practice and community service projects (today we painted - that was hilarious b/c other than Au, I was the Bob Vila of the bunch. Yeah, they were in trouble! And I was ridiculously proud of Au's knowledge and maturity - and K gets ALL the credit for educating au!!) Anyway, I digress. the Internet is awesome. I typed in "white tie" and was able to get Au the white tie he wants for the black/white dance saturday. And I typed in "asics 2210" and I was able to reorder myself a pair of running shoes - the same ones I ran the marathon in. Heck they did well for 26.2 they should do 10 just fine right? A few clicks and DING they will be delivered to my door. Yippeee! On to more important things. Like driving the kids to and from the 10000001 activities. sigh.

No comments: