(Maybe if I use my squinty-eye powers you and that camera and these silly kids will disappear and leave me to sleep in peace....)
Then, some "weather." My cousins keep me updated on their weather. I have to say, you can have the constant rain of Portland http://www.mallardfeet.blogspot.com/ and you can definitely have the infinite snows of the midwest http://www.merrylandofoz.blogspot.com/. We've had a rather mild winter thus far, but experienced a brief ice storm the other day. Schools only delayed, not closed (!) and it quickly melted. I managed to get a few quick shots off before going in to work late. Still waiting for the "big snow." It's fun to get one. Perhaps we will not get any this year? (OK now I've jinxed us!)
2 comments:
Oooh, pretty! I like ice storms, except that they cancel school.
We've been lucky this year not to have any that last long (mostly just glazing). Some years we get pretty good ones thanks to the Columbia Gorge and its microclimate. And in the gorge, they regularly get very pretty silver ice storms and the waterfalls get all iced up.
Hope you get your big snowstorm (and that it happens while you're already at home...)!
Superdog t the rescue! Chessie looks great, not happy, but great.
Post a Comment