Monday, February 26, 2007

This is Not a Re-Run!!

Yep, it happened again. MORE SNOW. But this time the snow was much nicer - easier to shovel, great for making snowmen and having snowball fights. (see below). BUT FIRST, we had to shovel - our driveway, Grandmother & Pop's driveway, and then the neighbor almost put her car in a ditch, so we shoveled her out and I backed it out of the mess while the boys pushed. DON'T LAUGH Dad (and all the other men in my life). Yes, I actually went in reverse without hitting anything or doing more damage than the driver had already done....miracles do happen.




Ok boy oh boy oh boy we're outside in the snow again and I have a ball. See my ball? Huh? Huh? I have a ball yes yes I do. Come play fetch. And it takes me a long time to find it in 4 inches of snow, which gives mom time to shovel!



OK she must've seen the last blog, b/c here she's smiling pretty! Pop loves the scarf.



Sh working hard.



I thought this was kind of cool. The snow was really sticking to the branches and looked like a spider web. Very pretty.


A macro shot of the snow. Still coming down. Us Former-New Englanders know that in heavy snow, you can't wait til it stops to shovel, or you'll be sorry!!

No comments: