Monday, February 05, 2007

Some Days You're the Windshield...

Some days, you're the Bug. Saturday was definitely a WINDSHIELD day for Sh!!! Not only did she rock hard on tryouts and MAKE HONORS BAND (whoo-hoo), she also won her indoor game and scored a goal!! I told her on the way to the game that she had better run hard, be aggressive and score, or I'd never take her to another game. Yes, I did manage to keep a straight face. She, however, laughed at me and said, "Yeah, right ma." So when she scored, I called to her "Hey, Now you don't have to walk home!" The parents laughed - Sh just scowled at me. She later admitted it was a little funny.

Oh happy day. Now back to work. High of 20 degrees today with wind chill in the single digits. But things are Sunny here anyway!!!

2 comments:

DF said...

Great job Sh!

JO said...

WTG Sh! Impressive!