
After nearly 2 hours of shoveling, SH has lost the jacket and her patience and still gets annoyed that I want to take her photo.

This photo should be towards the bottom - instead of above the ones below. Ugggh. Maybe with new blogger I could fix this (Yes I converted last week) but I haven't the time or energy to figure it all out.. Anyway, our Jamaican friends showed up and made quick work of the Grandparents' driveway. With 5 of us shoveling, we were done in about 15 minutes. No, the Jamaicans don't care for the snow, but they have lived here a while and have figured out how to shovel. Quite spectacularly even. Clearly I owe them dinner. (Grandmother did give us all hot cocoa for our efforts - and Oreos. Yum). And yes, after 2 hours, A has lost even the jacket and is down to the sweatshirt. I stuck with my 5 layers (underarmor, wicking shirt, turtleneck, sweather, jacket) and was rather disgustingly hot by now, but too lazy to take it all off...

Look at that smile - R just loves it here where it's 20 degrees, rather than in Jamaica where his nephew informs him it's 80 and sunny (the nephew called on the cellie during the hot cocoa. R hung up on him....)
No comments:
Post a Comment