Wednesday, July 02, 2008

What was I thinking???

Yes, take a day off. Take 2 days off and go home. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Looks like I will be up until the wee hours of the night, then I will be on the phone for conference calls on the drive to CT (yes headset) then I will be on another conference call in CT. Sigh. months and months of quiet and nothing to do. now that summer is here and the holidays, WhAM I am busy again. Crazy. At least it's better than last year this time. I worked 11 hours on the 4th of july last year! 80 hours that week. What a bad week that was, in more ways than one.

oh and because I wasn't busy enough, and life wasn't crazy enough, we did something else crazy. But that will have to wait until after I get to CT to tell you about it....SURPRISE....

Let me just say it might take a little longer than normal to get to Ct b/c we'll have to stop a few extra times probably....

5 comments:

JO said...

I'm dyin now! Seriously! WHAT THE HECK IS THE SURPISE? A new puppy? A five year younger cousin for our friend the King????? WHAT??!!!

DF said...

Drive safely and have fun in CT.

meh said...

OH my cousins are too smart. Well, JO is almost smart (a cousin? Ummm I'm divorced?!). YES it's a puppy. She is totally adorable and travels like a dream. I will do a "puppy post" when I have a minute.

Lorelai (Gilmore Girls - remember that post?!) is her name. 8 week old jack russell. Born on SH's grandmother's (not my mom) birthday May 1!

DF said...

It seems as if there is something in the family for the initials JR. Your Dad, your nephew, your dog... is there something you are not telling us?????

Carol P. said...

Congratulations on the new addition!