Oh My Goodness. Yes, I did it. I said "YES" to a puppy.
Lorelai is the most adorable, 2.5 pound jack russell terrier ever. she travels like a dream - never does "her business" in the car, but waits diligently for us to stop. She is so good. And so cute. She likes to sleep all the time unless it's 3 a.m. - 6 a.m. then she wants to PLAY. but because she is Sh's 16th birthday present I don't have to worry about that!!!
We had a great time in CT with the CT folks. I would up load photos but I have a WICKED virus on this home computer. NOt sure if I don't have to reconfigure the hard drive. Or something. So no photos of the most perfect new puppy.
Originally, she was supposed to stay with "Grammy" or "Gram" (aka ME) when Sh went next door to Dad's. After all, we didn't ask Dad's permission about the new dog and Dad already has MY dog Chessie plus his dog/mongrel/wild boar Cassie when he has the kids. Add a 2.5 pound crazy puppy to the mix and, well,.....so I told SH that Puppy would stay with me. Unless.....
It was clear that Sh wanted HER puppy with her. I said, 'DON"T ASK DAD" b/c dad is a good guy and he would say "oK" even if he didn't mean it. But if he "asked" then she could negotiate Puppy staying with her over at Dad's. Well, Dad did ask and id offer, even though he wasn't consulted on this new purchase. Yeah, I'm a little sad tonight that Puppy is over there and I am, once, again, all alone. But only a little. Puppy slept 6 HOURS in the car on the way back from CT, so she will likely be very lively tonight. While I need to GO TO BED and go to work very early in the morning.
GOod luckSH and dad with the new puppy! Yes, she is totally adorable. And if I can clear my computer virus, I will post photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Try using downloading, then running "spybot search and destroy" and Adaware progams. also seek a "Smitfraud" fix as starters. I am not sure what is happening on your computer but these three things can help.
BTW, congrats on Loralai. She sounds cute.
Yeah, I was going to recommend SpyBot and AdAware, but df beat me to it.
I was looking forward to puppy-pics!
Post a Comment