Just a quick post on exciting progress with the Puppy. She is an official "fetcher!" Sh is away at soccer camp for a few days, so Grammy Is Large and In Charge. I figured I should run her hard this morning before puttting her in her crate and me going off for work (Au is supposed to stop by to check on her and play with her today. Yet another great benefit of "next door.") Lorelai has these teeny tiny tennis balls made just for her size mouth. I have been trying to teach her fetch in the kitchen and she was getting the hang of it. This morning I tossed the ball down our long, upstairs hallway about 50 times and she brought it back every single time. I crack up at the way she bounces down the hallway and POUNCES like Simba on the tennis ball. Oh she is 3.5 pounds of ferociousness. Hilarious.
She is adorable and fun. Now if we could only get her completely housebroken!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is reallllllly cute!!!!!
Post a Comment