Thursday, June 05, 2008

I HAVE JUNIORS!

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW THIS HAPPENED?!! HOW DID I BECOME THE PARENT OF UPPERCLASSMEN?? Egad, here they are on the obligatory "last day of school" photo-shoot. Smiling even! Wow.




She's even wearing the right uniform socks. The teachers aren't always hardnose on the uniform, but Sh has Sister C for Spanish and she requires the right socks. So there we are with the proper knee highs (oh wait - are those soccer socks?? could be....)



And yes, we always get the photo with Chessie, too.


And then there were three...(thanks to the dog being walked in front of our house which made Chessie perk up her ears and look attentive...)

Side by side - nope he doesn't have to stand "uphill" from her anymore to look taller. He really is about 3-4 inches taller now, much to everyone's relief...




He's almost in uniform. Not sure how he gets away with the colored undershirt. I've stopped worrying about it...



There's a smile...

This is the first last day of school I didn't cry. Don't know why. Maybe b/c Dad had to take them to the bus - it was "his" week - they just stopped by my house to get their old books to sell and to get their photo taken. I really cannot believe they are Juniors. Where does the time go??!!

4 comments:

Carol P. said...

Wow! They look so grown up! But I gotta say, our family definitely grows some good looking offspring!

JO said...

I agree with Carol P! Ya know...seriously....

Oh, and Glad AU out grew Sh! I know that my soon to be Junior was worried as well.....

Kalynne Pudner said...

Hm. Your kids and my ex-soccer player daughter are the same age group. Wonder if we ever met in a tourney? It's such a small travel soccer world. (I'm gonna miss it! Or...maybe not.)

Kalynne Pudner said...

Oh, and btw...I have B/G twins, also. They're nine. SHE is FIVE FULL INCHES taller than HE. I'll show them this picture to give him hope and her the fear of God.