ah YES, Tis that time of year again - WAKEBOARDING! We went to see our friends, the KVs
He looks like he's going down - but he doesn't!!
Catching a little air...
OOOPS forgot to hang onto the line....
Catching a little more air...
And doing a 360 spin...
OK Gram - that's not AU! That's Cam and yes he's upside-down. But at least he's wearing a helmet!
We interrupt this insanity for some serenity..
And now, back to the insanity...
OOOOOFH sh takes a dive...
WHOOO HOOO I'M FLYING! NOW she's having fun!
Sh riding the crest of the wave - a new trick she learned!
And the Princess, Ary, calmly riding along...
OK I have a lot more photos, but blogger is really really being a bugger this week! So that's all folks. email me and I'll send you the link to the photo album online!
And YOU Mr. KESH: Next time you board! Cooking fab breakfasts and dinners doesn't get you out of it!
And yes, Mrs. Kesh and I boarded. I can't upload her photos and they got none of me - I had overloaded the camera with the kids. I'm so sneaky....
No comments:
Post a Comment