Thursday, January 18, 2007

Goin' Where the Weather Suits My Clothes

Ah, escaped the frigid winter that finally decided to arrive - just in time. A couple days in sunny florida - not that i'm going to see the sun, but at least when I walk to get in the car, it's warm. Does looking out the window at midnight at a beach you'll never see in the daylight make it worse or better? What about the urge to rent my own convertible (I'm here with co-workers and we're sharing an SUV, whoopeee), drive down to the Keys and not look back...at least for a few days.

I toyed with staying thru Sunday - am flying back home friday only to turn around and come back Sunday But A has a competition saturday that I'd like to see. And planefare is so cheap, it's cheaper to fly round trip twice than to stay at the hotel overnight. Crazy man.

Will have to check weather.com to see what it's doing at home.

Fins Up!

No comments: