Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Breaking the Blogger Rules

Already having trouble keeping up with "things I learned at my conference" which was keep your blog updates current! With conferences, work, spring break, things will be quiet. Just returned from a crazy 3 days in Chicago at another conference where I think I walked a few miles a day (2 football field sized floors of booths of the latest and greatest housewares - pretty cool). Just a few days to get all the work done I didn't do while in Chicago. Then taking the kids up to see the Grandparents and family for Easter, then off SKIING for a few days in the north. Rumor has it there was some snow up there and that snow showers are expected every day. Can't wait! (I think - why am I going somewhere cold for spring break?! Hmmmmm.)

Anyway, things will be quiet. But hopefully we'll have photos to post of our skiing adventures when we return!

No comments: