Monday, January 28, 2008

PRAY HARDER

A lot harder....

Not in a posting mood. What I want to say I don't think Mother would want on a blog. She is a quiet, private person. So my feelings on this and her medical condition are not to be shared. Not much else is on my mind. In dribs and drabs life goes on in a twilight-zone sort of way.

And the feelings go beyond Mother. I worry about dad and his stress and physical and Mental Health. And all the KLH's, particularly the 2 here who are very tired and looking for something positive.

She is in the best hospital with amazing doctors and the sweetest, kindest, yet toughest nurses. She is blessed for that.

Just Pray Harder Please

4 comments:

JO said...

An nine hour (since 7 a.m. this morning) novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus heading towards her, Pops, K and his sister, you and the kids.

meh said...

YOu are amazing. Thank you for your love, prayers and support.

Paranoid said...

I'm sending every positive vibe I can out into the universe for you and your mom. I hope with all of my heart that she pulls through and is ok.

hugs.

Carol P. said...

O MEH, I'm sorry to read this. She (and you and the rest of the family) have all the poomph my poor little contributions can give. May you all have courage and strength and peace in the face of whatever is to come.