I admit it. I am a big fan of retail therapy. I could pay a therapist and sit on her couch and lament life. or I could go shopping. At least with the latter you have some tangible rewards for your time. So Saturday night I took a break from the documents and did a little retail therapy. Nothing monumental - just my "used to be favorite store" Kohl's. but they don't carry small sizes so they're not my favorite anymore unless I'm shopping for home stuff. I can wear some of the junior clothes but I worry that I look 40-trying-to-be-17. Ugh.
We now have new beach towels and a new cosmetic bag for travelling, among other things. And I am completely packed for both my business trip Thursday and the cruise on Sunday. Not that I'm anal or anything....Just have a busy week ahead. Thursday will be here before I know it unfortunately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment