How does it happen that once again my family is out having fun and I am - one guess - WORKING. Thousands of pages of review. So much fun. I'm glad K and the kids are out enjoying the water. They'll soon be docking at St. Michael's and picking crabs. I am just slightly jealous and completely annoyed with my job. The kids have vowed to let dad pick for as many hours as he wants, it being father's day weekend. Sh brought along her summer reading book - three hundred pages of Mark Twain to keep her occupied.
The kids are so funny - sh wanted to know if Dad was going to bring along his new IPOD for the sailing trip. Of course he wouldn't - he will be completely enthralled and entertained by the wind and the sun and the waves and wouldn't think of sullying that experience with an IPOD! But kids today, they just think every experience requires some kind of technogadget. It was a funny question to see her ask - and he had an appropriate reaction, but one that took her off guard. Sometimes they just don't "get" us! Alas, I fear they'd say the same thing about us, wouldn't they?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment