Then I took down the border....
And Lorelai slept a little....
And Au did all the hard work....
While Sh drove to Home depot to get more stuff with me, Au let us know how "un appreciated" he is (see the wall - gee what does that say?!)
But he returned to us in the end to do the details for the closet.
Then Lorelai slept some more....
Then he tackled the project in the foyer - the rewiring of light switches. No, I don't know what he's doing. but it looks great when he's done!!!
OOppps seems Mr. Perfect painted over the socket - good thing he knows how to change that out. too.
oh and yeah, SH and I painted a little more than the walls....seems we got a good portion of the bucket on the floor...(thank Goodness for Mr. Toolman Au's sense of carpet protection - he is my little Mr. Home Depot!!)
Sh finishing up her closet - she is wearing almost as much paint as the walls...
You gotta love those painted legs!!
YES Another project (or two) off the list. She is so excited about her new room. It looks awesome. And now she knows how. And I have to say, despite the massive amounts of paint on her, me, the floors, the tools, yes even a spot or 2 on Lorelai, her walls look awesome. She turned out to be a great painter!!
1 comment:
Nice job to ME, Au and Sh!
Post a Comment