We are still recovering from the painting project - Sh is slowly putting her room back together. But Soccer is in full swing, so there is not much time in her life, apparently, for anything else. That and the Dog, who ends up with MOM more than Sh these days. Oh I don't mind. She is a good dog, if energetic and untrained. What do you expect from a jack russell puppy? Exactly...
Au is plotting his birthday present to match Sh's puppy. I think he's figured something out...now just how to afford it. Yeah. What was I thinking with the whole puppy thing again??!!
Had a great weekend in Atlantic City as the Second Annual Sister Act tour hit the beach and casinos on 08-08-08. As usual, we did a lot of laughing, surprisingly not a LOT of eating, lots of reading and hanging out, oh and we might have TALKED a little! And yes some shopping at the outlets. Shoes to add to my closet? Why yes, yes indeed. We had near perfect weather, which is so amazing considering the rest of our messy lives. I guess maybe God decided to cut us some slack on weather in exchange for all the rest....photos may be coming. No we didn't win big, but I guess you have to play big to win big. We were there more for sightseeing and silliness. We played the penny slots for a while. I think I'm down about $15.98 Yeah big spenders aren't we?!
Just a few more weekends of fun coming down the homestretch before we start fall and school and travels and trials. Christmas will be here before we know it. Sigh. I am not looking forward to the cold weather. It has been a delightful summer. I look forward to the future when it's summer all year long....just 2 years to go....
That's all I have time for - lame I know!
Oh and those teenage drivers are awesome. Even learning to drive a stick on Dad's BMW. I give him a lot of credit for having the patience to teach them that! And risking his clutch over it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
With a little patience, anyone can be taught to drive a stick with no danger to the clutch. There will be a little embarrassment when the car stalls occasionally, but nothing really serious will happen if BOTH parties (driver and driving instructor) show a little sense of humor and patience.
Post a Comment