Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Photos



Oh please can't we go downstairs?!


Yum Santa brought me TOYS


NO WAY! I got the DS!


Arrggh matey shiver me timbers


Ahoy there Pirate





Arrrgh an' a fine pirate calendar for the Magistrate! (Yes, my nose is horribly red from a terrible christmas cold!! Ugh I felt awful, but had a great time with the kids anyway....)



Yeah, my mom thinks she's all that on Guitar hero - just wait til I kick her butt, again...


No he doesn't always play guitar hero like that - he was hamming it up for the camera while she did the usual, "Don't take my picture -and if you do, don't put it on your blog." Sorry kids...

We had a GREAT time playing games and opening gifts. I have taken to playing guitar hero in the mall stores when my kids aren't around so that I can practice for the battles... shhhhhh don't tell....

PS if anyone notices Sh's shirt, please do not panic. It is a country song - and I bought it for her on the condition that she does not wear it out of the house (we went to a concert and this artist was the opening band for Rascal Flatts!) So fear not, I have not completely lost all sense of propriety when it comes to the kids....

2 comments:

JO said...

LOL Cuz. You crack me up. Playing GH in the stores to keep up with the kiddos? I would NEVER do that. I sneak into the barracks when the younger ones aren't there...less of a risk of being caught by my elder son or his friends! Tee Hee!

Oh..and on Sh's shirt? Um...my kid has a few of those. There is the one from Futurama that has a golden robot or something on it that says "Bite my glorious golden (bleep)" You could probably ask AU what comes next if you can't figure it out - and the Cadet isn't allowed to wear it outside!! Ahhh...parents of 15 year olds.

Carol P. said...

An advantage of telecommuting. No breaks around the water cooler, but I can take a quick break and practice these sorts of things at home. Or I could, if we had GH or similar. But we don't. Yet.

Loved the pics, by the way. It's always nice to peek into someone else's Christmas morning!