Ok, flying through the house tonight trying to prepare for the Grandparents' visit Monday - because miraculously the soccer coach has declared Sunday a NO PLAY DAY. Of course I have procrastinated on my cleaning (um by a few months as will be explained), so I'm trying to dust/vac/bathrooms/kitchen counters/clean out the guest bedroom in 2 hours. HA. In the dining room - a room we haven't visited in some time apparently - I find that I still have my Easter Runner on the buffet cabinet. Is that sad? or just Funny? So I removed it for the "year round" runner, replaced the worn out candles, declared the tablecloth "passable" and moved on. sigh
NOTE TO GRANDPARENTS: Leave your white gloves at home please...
Happy news: Sh and I get to wakeboard tomorrow!!!! Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, look. You have runners. That puts you light years ahead, housekeeping-wise, of many of us out there. I don't think that a glimpse of out-of-season bunnies will hurt anyone. :-)
Post a Comment