Monday, August 13, 2007

Camping and Boarding and a little tubing, too.

Sh had a soccer weekend planned, so K took Au and some friends boarding and camping and tubing for the weekend.

First a photo of the baudy crew (the three in the middle didn't camp with us - they're old baseball friends).







Au has clearly spent a lot of time on the water as he makes the rest of us look like the amateurs we are...




Here he's catching a little air (little for him)



Doing "ollies" - just random jumps without a wake for lift (how does he do that??!!)



I think he's about to get up some speed to do something crazy..




Here he not only jumps the wake, but he also spins the board and puts the other foot out front...




Sh asked if he could do a 360 spin, passing the rope behind his back. So he tries to accomodate her (he has done a 720 spin in calmer water)




Jumping "wake to wake (He'll land outside the other wake)





Um yes, I think you did forget the rope... (As I recall, he landed it anyway, then just sunk)



"Look Mom I can FLY"

No comments: