Hmm, I woke up and it was Friday. Thursday just a blur of doctors and medicine and sleeping. Between the ankle, physical therapy and now strep throat, I have seen more doctors in the last 2 weeks than I have in the last 4 years. Which is why my dr. read me the riot act, made me a follow-up, full physical appointment in May and handed me a mammogram slip to be carried out "immediately." Ooops. Yes, she used to be a military doctor, and she takes no prisoners. It's why I like her. I think she'd gladly call my boss and tell him I need to take time for these things. Truthfully, it's not his fault - he'd gladly let me go. But I had to throw somebody under the bus yesterday,and he's a good, anonymous scapegoat! It's just the old "taking time out for me" thing, I don't do it unless compelled. So I consider myself compelled.
Yes, I expect the Wrath of Mrs. Oz at any moment now...
On the Disney front, we've received blurbs of excitement from Sh and Pooh Bear. Seems they are managing to have lots of fun and stay out of trouble. No sore throat from Sh yet, much to my relief. We usually get strep throat together. I'll keep praying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WRATH..........Okay....we are moms...we do for others and oft don't "do for ourselves". The majority of my time off work (okay..ALL of my time off work) this year has been relative to casts, dislocations, strep throat, and the like for others..not for me...and I have a few more days that I just might have to take to come down there and go all OZ in your face. Time to take time for you my cousin...before I CALL YOUR BOSS and rat you out! LOL
Get better my friend...cuz as you know..there is a hubby, son and daughter, boss, client, Mom and Dad, MIL, FIL, counting on you to be well!
Post a Comment