Saturday, September 06, 2008

Is This Week Over Yet??

(Whine when you say the title to this post - like "are we there yet?")


A couple hundred years ago - or so it seems - 2 gorgeous and perfect Twins experienced their first day of school. I promised photos. Well, let's see about that now...


A Girl And Her Dog. Precious.
Heh-heh i am soooo taller than you Sh....
Oh No You Didn't - the kids are on tiptoes in the left as Sh tries in vain to be taller
Oooh the dramatic look as Au and Chessie pretend to spot something in the distance.
Chessie is clearly bored with this game.
Yeah I'm a Junior - so what of it ? You got a problem with my non-uniform shoes or the sleeves rolled up or my general sloppiness? Yea well too bad. I have declared my next year my BadAss Year.
Uh-huh. Welcome to the First Day of School.....

1 comment:

Carol P. said...

Wow, they look so grown up! Why, they could be driving!

Seriously, we grow some good looking people in this family, don't we!