I thought about it the minute I woke up today.
I thought about it as I dressed for work and donned my American Flag pin.
I thought about it from the hours of 8:50 a.m. to 10 a.m.
I thought about it at work as I listened in on debates in the hall about politics.
I thought about it as I sat in the Partner's office waiting for the Judge to call and we briefly discussed Freedom and Politics.
I thought about it as I talked to my LAA about summer programs and her sadness and the year we lost a Colleague on a Plane that hit the Pentagon.
I thought about it as I texted my kids to tell them I love them.
I thought about it as I called my Mommy and talked about our day.
I thought about it as I sat in the nail salon and treated myself to a manicure and pedicure and watched the vietnamese beauticians talk and laugh and giggle and work amongst themselves as I sat as the outsider wondering what was so darned funny and feeling glad that they had a successful business place to go each day to earn a living and enjoy each others company.
And tonight, there is a new Freedom on the horizon. And I think about it. And thank God I Am An American.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
With Freedom come repsonsibility. Good luck in the new freedom.
K and I may see you in the near future as we may take trip into New England late this month. Will let you know if that is going to happen.
Post a Comment