You're doing fine! If you're uploading pictures from the main blogger menu, you can click on "Add another picture" and add up to 5 at a time. I add 5 and then position them, and then add 5 more. Why yes, yes I do sometimes have tons o' pics in one posting (see my september 06 archives at the beginning of the month (so bottom of the archive)for vacation pictures. Or August with J staying up all night or M and I going to Seattle...
Also, remember that blogs post from current to past, so the most recent post is always on top. It can make for kind of confusing reading/posting at first.
Of course, I'm sure your kids could explain it to you...
1 comment:
You're doing fine! If you're uploading pictures from the main blogger menu, you can click on "Add another picture" and add up to 5 at a time. I add 5 and then position them, and then add 5 more. Why yes, yes I do sometimes have tons o' pics in one posting (see my september 06 archives at the beginning of the month (so bottom of the archive)for vacation pictures. Or August with J staying up all night or M and I going to Seattle...
Also, remember that blogs post from current to past, so the most recent post is always on top. It can make for kind of confusing reading/posting at first.
Of course, I'm sure your kids could explain it to you...
Post a Comment