Monday, March 30, 2009

We're Baaaaaack

Well I thought it was time to Move On. But sometimes Life Surprises you.

I've learned a few things in the last 19 months. Wow 19 months since He moved out. Yep I've learned that Divorce is Unchartered Territory. Different for every family. And it seems that family I knew for 20 years, well, although no longer related by Marriage and never related by Blood, we will always be related by Love.

So Daughter AKA Sh is taking over the Blog. She'll keep you updated on Current Kid Happenings. Can I call them kids? I guess so. Young Adults. Rotten Teenagers (ha ha Sh I know you're reading this. JK). She'll play with the blog. Post some photos. Maybe tell stories about her mama - you know. all the things I would never admit happen here. ever.

Whatever she says? Remember, she's a Teenager. So yeah. I didn't really say that. And If I did?

She made me....

No comments: