Tales of the common family life, the uncommon moments of family glory and, when rare inspiration strikes, comical family happenings....
Monday, September 04, 2006
Welcome to the Himes Gang
I haven't a clue what I'm doing - just setting up an account so I can post to my cuz' site. She's a wee-bit younger, yet oh so advanced. I'm always playing catch up.
And hey, I found you right quick because I clicked on your profile! Welcome aboard, and I hope to be able to show lots of pics and stories about some second cousins to my kids out here in Oregon!
Funny, we were just talking about first and second cousins a day or two ago...
4 comments:
And hey, I found you right quick because I clicked on your profile! Welcome aboard, and I hope to be able to show lots of pics and stories about some second cousins to my kids out here in Oregon!
Funny, we were just talking about first and second cousins a day or two ago...
Likewise I found you as well. I have bookmarked your blog and will visit regularly.
Speaking of which, when are you going to update your blog, huh? It's still February back east, eh?
OK OK I totally forgot about this and still haven't figured anything out yet. Will try to post.
Post a Comment